Tonya Dee Holistic Sha'Medium

One on One Sessions

Looking for a one on one cosmic experience that will provide transformative insights? You are in the right direction to receive the insights into your pressing situation.

Cowry Shell Divination & Other One-on-One Sessions

Why should I schedule a One on One Session?

We experience MisSteps, in a variety of routines. Often, there are patterns involved – Patterns of: Thought, Behavior, Our Emotional Foundation: Anxiety, Restlessness, Sadness, Fear, Shame and more.

Depending on what the issue at hand: Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual - will depend on which type of session one will need.

The session will give insights such as messages from ancestors or unseen beings, prescriptions, and direction to assist with the particular issue.

What Type of Session?

Here are a glimpse of each one on one session. 

Cowry Shell Divination: 

A Cowry Shell Divination is a Powerful and Ancient Shamanistic Way of Seeing what forces of Adversity are currently needing to be addressed. It provides a timeless view of the energy you currently carry and offers a clear pathway for you to achieve your Dreams and Aspirations, through your personal medicine.

Reflector Guidance:

Creating a Space of Deep Reflection & Transformation for Others. Reflector Guidance is particularly helpful for those that internalize and manifest physical illness that reflects the immediate “environmental” surroundings, particularly from the people close enough to have some form of influence, or relational charge, or can be from a distance source having similar effect.

Holistic Sha'Medium Tonya Dee

"Alignment is the key and energy is the avenue to alignment."

Are you ready to choose your one on one session?

Click book a session to see session options.

Book Your Session
Holistic Sha'Medium Tonya Dee

Quantum Surgery:

On your behalf,  I  travel to your personal space coordinates in the galaxy, The galactic highway is the universal realm, where all cosmologies mingle.

I can see you in all dimensions.  I shift what needs to be changed - freeing you up to be your best self! 

Kontomble Voice Diviner: 

In a Kontomble Voice Diviner Session, I connect to the unseen beings of this dimension.

As I connect and interact with these beings, I obtain messages, prescriptions, and directions the OtherWorldly beings want you to know.

For more details about a type of session click the Title to learn more.

ALL ANCIENT CULTURES HAVE HAD DIVINERS; MODERN CULTURE HAS LOST THIS ART. THE LONGING FOR KNOWING TODAY ISN'T GONE. DIVINATION IS A RITUAL, AN AGE-OLD PRACTICE. ITS A PROCESS WHEREBY THE DIVINER GOES TO THE OTHER WORLD TO TAKE A LOOK BACK AT THIS WORLD, TO HELP UNCOVER A PERSON'S GIFTS. EVERY PERSON IS A GENIUS. EVERY PERSON COMES WITH WOUNDS THT BLOCK THIS GENIUS. OUR JOURNEY IS LOGGED IN AT BIRTH BUT WE GET OFF COURSE. DIVINATION ADJUST THE COURSE THROUGH THE HELP OF THE ANCESTORS, AND IS AIMED AT HEALING AND PROTECTING THE DIVINE SO THAT PERSONS GENIUS CAN BLOSSOM.

~ MALIDOMA SOME'

TYPES OF ONE ON ONE SESSIONS
Cowry Shell Divination

COWRY SHELL DIVINATION

In the Dagara Tradition, a Divination is called for in making any decision. I invoke & We call upon the Ancestors, the Otherworld, ALL the Spirits - to receive guidance.

SCHEDULE HERE
Energy Readings

REFLECTOR GUIDANCE

Creating Sacred Space of Deep Reflection & Transformation for Self & Others.

I offer a Unique Perspective & Sensitivity, Guiding Individuals to Embrace their Lunar Essence.

SCHEDULE HERE
Quantum Surgery

QUANTUM SURGERY

Removing Energetic Blocks, and Symptoms of Discourse, aka "Psychic Surgery."

I have the 'Gift' of Moving Energy in the "Quantum Field," beyond the Imaginal into the Divine.

SCHEDULE HERE
Kontomble Voice Diviner

KONTOMBLE' VOICE DIVINER

I Channel the Beings from the Otherworld, the "little people," who have been with us since before time.

I speak in their language offering loving insight.

SCHEDULE HERE
CORRIDOR GALLERY

A Gallery of Free resources for you to discover, utilize, and raise your vibration. Join the musing club to browse the Corridor Gallery instantly!

Browse the Corridor Gallery