QUANTUM SURGERY

I shift what needs to be changed - freeing you up to be your best self!

Watch the info video below to learn more about Quantum Surgery.

WHY QUANTUM?

The Quantum field is an orchestra for what ails you. It's vast and forgiving all at the same time. Quantum is light, effervescent, it Makes you feel amazing. I not only study the Quantum Healing arena, I also craft the Indigenous Healing into it too, Merging Both Worlds.

Utilizing a playing field connected to the Divine Universe or the Heavenly Universe, the Realm of the Imagination - literally a play zone.  The world of the Elements in spirit and in reality, and the Pathway of power.

I honestly can't put into words, how I do this. I can only share "Why".

If you are here, you probably feel like you have no where else to go. Ashe'

I AM READY

Using the path of wisdom. I explore the star grid.  On your behalf,  I  travel to your personal space coordinates in the galaxy, The galactic highway is the universal realm, where all cosmologies mingle.  With childlike wonder,  I focus on the “WHY“ something happened or is happening. Using a knowing; faith and trust, I explore the "how" which is usually evident, but highly important.  The information comes in waves.  The frequencies change moment to moment . I sift through the information.  While exploring the galactic highway, I have access to your highest self .  Time and space are boundless. I too, am boundary-less . I can see you in all dimensions.  I shift what needs to be changed - freeing you up to be your best self! 

My assistant, Amber, will schedule  your session.  As she schedules for me, I  tune in like a flash petitioning on the divine or heavenly universe on and for you. Come explore with me! 

Purchase a Session

If you are ready for transformation, you can purchase a Quantum session below.

Quantum Surgery Session

$2,222

One Session

Schedule Your Session

Cowry Shell Divination

$222

One Hour Session

Schedule Here
Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.