Join the Priority Notification List

Are You Ready to finally step into your role as a Magnetic Manifester?

Click on the button below to be the FIRST notified once we open up the doors to my foundational program, A Witchers Way to Manifest, so that you too can tap into the Elemental Realm, The Subtle Energy Body and the Cosmos to reach, grow and expand - creating a Magnetic way to Manifest.

Are You Ready to finally step into your role as a Magnetic Manifester?

Click on the button below to be the FIRST notified once we open the doors to my foundational program, A Witchers Way to Manifest, so that you too can tap into the Elemental Realm, The Subtle Energy Body and the Cosmos to reach, grow and expand - creating a Magnetic way to Manifest.

Coming Soon

A Witchers Way to Manifestation

Are you ready to Manifest your Soul Desires? 

Once you join the notification list, I'll share more about:

The journey begins the process, opening you up to the History of what's holding you back or blocking you from the Manifestation. 

Whether it's a relationship, a new car, a career, health, wealth, etc.

I will be taking you on a daily process to "see" what's in the way or blocking you from it.

Each day you will be called to take an action through writing your own story (shifting the narrative), to free up space, so that you "Identify" what it is - personally, that is holding you back from success!

Identifying the Problem, so that we then Find the Solution!

Its an Inside to Outside Approach!

REGISTER TO GET NOTIFIED

Maria M, Melbourne, Australia

"Tonya Is Insightful and Very Wise  with her Intuitive Gifts. I am Grateful  for her Guidance in a Recent session  with her. It’s opened my eyes to  Possibilities I’d Never Considered Before."

Rochelle Lloyd, Arizona

"Tonya Dee! I just want you to know how very much I have appreciated your caring advice, giving spirit & shared knowledge. It’s obvious that you practice what you preach. I mean look at you! You glow. And when a person can walk into a room & bring along that sort of warm light."

Arielle Nicole

“Tonya provided me with the rough draft of the Buttercup meditation some months before polishing it up and offering it formally to her clients. After years of utilizing recorded guided meditations, I can state confidently that this is the most effective I’ve ever heard. If employed as a daily practice, it is a game changer; indeed a life changer! ”